Use of the Site is subject to compliance with the conditions below. Accessing and browsing the site implies acceptance of these conditions:
- Site: refers to the website you access from your internet browser
- The Agency: refers to the real estate agency(ies) present on the website; who distributes the advertisements and collects the data entered by the Internet user on the contact forms
The personal data that may be collected on the Site are as follows:
- Cookies: Cookies are used, as part of the use of the Site, to collect certain information (in particular, your IP address, information relating to the computer used for browsing, the connection mode, the type and the version of the internet browser, the operating system and other technical identifiers or the URL address of the connections, including the date and time, as well as the content accessed). You have the option of disabling Cookies from your browser settings.
- Contact form: When filling out the contact form, your surname, first name, email address and your message are collected.
The uses of your personal data are mainly the following:
- management of the relationship with you;
- provision of personalized content and services, based on your browsing history, preferences and areas of interest;
When certain information is mandatory to access specific features of the Site, this mandatory nature is indicated at the time of data entry. If you refuse to provide mandatory information, you may not have access to certain services, features or sections of the Site.
Your personal information is kept for a period that cannot exceed 36 months, unless:
- You are exercising, under the conditions set out below, one of the rights granted to you by law;
- A longer retention period is authorized or imposed by virtue of a legal or regulatory provision;
- This lease may be renewed if you follow up on the commercial relationship.
During this period, the Site implements the organizational, software, legal, technical and physical means capable of ensuring the confidentiality and security of your personal data, so as to prevent their damage, erasure or access by unauthorized third parties.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
Access to your personal data is strictly limited to the staff and commercial agents of the Agency, authorized by virtue of their functions and bound by an obligation of confidentiality. However, the data collected may possibly be communicated to subcontractors contractually responsible for the performance of the tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and its services as well as the proper management of the relationship with you, without you needing to give your permission. It is specified that, within the framework of the performance of their services, the subcontractors have only limited access to your data and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation in terms of protection of personal data. Apart from the cases set out above, the Agency undertakes not to sell, rent, assign or give access to third parties to your data without your prior consent, unless forced to do so for a reason legitimate (legal obligation, fight against fraud or abuse, exercise of the rights of defence, etc.).
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 modified relating to data processing, files and freedoms and European regulation n ° 2016/679 / EU of April 27, 2016 (applicable as of May 25, 2018), you have the following rights:
- Exercise your right of access, to know the personal data that concerns you;
- Request the update of your data, if these are inaccurate;
- Request the portability or deletion of your data;
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data;
- Oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your data;
- Oppose or withdraw your consent to the use, by our services, of your details for sending our promotions and solicitations via emails, SMS messages, telephone calls and postal mail. This right remains valid whether the information concerning you has been transmitted to us directly by you or by third-party partners to whom you have communicated it (in this case, it will be necessary to click on the unsubscribe links provided in our SMS or emails or contact us in conditions below).
These different rights can be exercised either by modifying the parameters of your account, or directly on the Site under the "Contact" section, or by post, or by email at the address present from the "Legal notices" link.
For security reasons and to avoid any fraudulent request, this request must be accompanied by proof of identity. The receipt will be destroyed once the request has been processed.
For any additional information or complaint, you can contact the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (more information on www.cnil.fr).
When consulting the Site, Cookies are placed on your computer, mobile or tablet.
A Cookie is information placed on your browsing device by the server of the Site visited. Certain parts of the Site may therefore not be functional without the acceptance of cookies by the user.
The information collected through this will only be used to monitor the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we provide to you.
This information will not, unless you agree, be kept for more than 13 months.